Monday, May 4, 2009

Dataran Lang (Eagle Square) langkawi

Next stop is the Dataran Lang (Eagle Square). It is in Kuah Jetty Eagle Square that one can see a giant red eagle suspended in mid-flight. The square is a good place to walk around as this mini park has ponds and bridges where children can run around and feel the sea breeze on their faces. Here are some pictures:



Of course, we went to the malls. Unfortunately, we didn’t see anything that caught our fancy. And I always complain because all the comfort rooms in the different malls are paid comfort rooms. It’s not even great or clean. Aren’t malls supposed to provide free comfort rooms to their shoppers? If they want, they can put few free ones and several paid nice ones. That would be okay. If I’m not satisfied with the free ones, then it is my choice to pay. I’m sorry to be ranting about this thing, but I’m one of those people who frequently go to the comfort room and so I easily get irritated with these things.

No comments: